Friday, November 13, 2009

Welcome to our new Blog!

I still have a few kinks to work out but it's a start. The articles come in as they are written, the first ones at the bottom and work on up. So next month I will insert our advertisers in between each article. Also All Animal Care and Tucker Road Vets adds aren't very clear and I apologize for that. I now have their business cards and will scan them in next month. The blog format is long and thin and that is why some of the articles are distorted and I will try to fix that also. If the advertisers aren't at the end of the page, hit "old posts" and they will all come up. If you want to add something to the blog, go to sign in on the top right of the page, type in my e-mail Lynnmoore@hrecn.net and password is backcountry. Then go to new posts, write what you want, save it then hit publish post and you've got it. To add pictures just copy then double click with your right side of mouse and hit paste. Or just send them to me and I will add them for you. For those of you that like to read this on paper-just hit the print button and there you go!!!
This will look better next month-Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment